PRINT RECIPE ONLY
You can't go wrong with a recipe that calls for 2 GIANT Hershey's bars & a jar of marshmallow cream! Add graham cracker cookie dough & you will be crying for S'MORE!!! These are the perfect S'mores, even better than the real thing! It's a total win-win situation. I get my favorite camping treat & I don't have to sleep in a tent!
Thank you, Campfire Girls, for inventing S'mores!
recipe adapted from Baking Bites
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/3 cups flour
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (I used about 6 full graham crackers to get 3/4 cup crumbs)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 Giant Hershey's milk chocolate bars (7 ounces each)
1 jar marshmallow cream, 7 ounces
1. Spray an 8" baking pan with cooking spray. I also lined it with sprayed parchment paper but that is not necessary.
2. Place graham crackers in food processor & pulse until fine crumbs. Or you can just put them in a ziploc & crush them with a rolling pin, etc. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars with electric mixer. Add egg & vanilla & mix until combined.
4. In a separate bowl combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder & salt. Slowly add this mixture to the butter mixture and mix until combined.
5. Divide dough in half & press half of dough in the bottom of the prepared pan.
6. Place chocolate bars over dough, side by side. I had to cut about 1/2 inch from one of my chocolate bars for them to fit perfectly.
7. Spread the marshmallow cream over the chocolate bars.
8. Roll out the remaining dough into an 8 inch square. I rolled it out on the inside of one of the chocolate bar wrappers and then turned it over on top of the marshmallow cream.
9. Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.
P.S. You can substitute 12 ounces milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips for the Hershey's bars.Pin It